There are plenty more wonderful moments with Emily, but I couldn't wait on these few. Nope....just like I hate waiting for Christmas presents--couldn't wait to share these. Sorry Emily--I promise I will edit the rest soon!!!!! Love ya!
8.15.2012
{photo} i love it
I told her that I wouldn't post anything until she saw it first. I can't wait........I'm obsessed. These pictures capture her so perfectly--a vibrant, young, beautiful woman. She brings smiles wherever she goes.
There are plenty more wonderful moments with Emily, but I couldn't wait on these few. Nope....just like I hate waiting for Christmas presents--couldn't wait to share these. Sorry Emily--I promise I will edit the rest soon!!!!! Love ya!
There are plenty more wonderful moments with Emily, but I couldn't wait on these few. Nope....just like I hate waiting for Christmas presents--couldn't wait to share these. Sorry Emily--I promise I will edit the rest soon!!!!! Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- JoAnn
- avocados are my sign. i just love them. i have a few stories when i just needed to know that someone cared, that God was listening and *poof* an avocado in my life. this green butter is the goodness placed in the right place at the right time. i hope this blog is such to you, dear reader.


No comments:
Post a Comment