4.12.2011

thorough tuesday: (list: wisconsin vs. california)

I’ve been thinking a lot the past year about what I want from the next five years of life.  I’m still single and love it and have used the past five years to travel a lot.  It’s been great, but when I think about settling down a little and making a place “home,” the list comes into play.  What is the list?  It’s the “JoAnn’s California vs. Wisconsin” list.  It answers some of the questions surrounding: “Why would you want to go to CA when you can stay in WI ?”
(Bolded items are especially weighty considerations.)

Wisconsin ׀ California


potatoes ׀ avocados

Mom ׀ Aunt

childhood friends ׀ college friends

new friends ׀ potential new friends

job ׀ possibility

Elmbrook Church ׀ church

Grandparents ׀ Grandma

cold ׀ warm

lake ׀ ocean

High School girls ׀ ----

construction ׀ traffic

Hairdresser I love ׀ ---

sunglare ׀ sunsets

Calatrava ׀ Disneyland

Bilbo ׀ pet cactus

blizzards ׀ smog

Canada ׀ Mexico

closer to Europe ׀ closer to Hawaii

--- ׀ piano lessons from Ashley

lunch after church ׀ ---

Aaron Rodgers J Aaron Rodgers

1 comment:

  1. I presonally think 10 is a great reason to stay! 21 isn't bad either! :)

    Letter of the day:

    C

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
avocados are my sign. i just love them. i have a few stories when i just needed to know that someone cared, that God was listening and *poof* an avocado in my life. this green butter is the goodness placed in the right place at the right time. i hope this blog is such to you, dear reader.

Followers