4.08.2011

fun friday: (guacamole tip 101)

What could be more fun on a Friday that making guacamole?  I'd like to share a little family secret: all you need for great guac is a ripe avocado and some lawry's seasoned salt.  That's it!  I bring it to all of my favorite functions and people rave about my mad guac skills.  Now that this secret is out, I might need another great recipe with only two ingredients to wow people with. 

Also, I'm super bummed that I missed the California Avocado Festival...maybe next year.  Start planning ahead for fun times in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
avocados are my sign. i just love them. i have a few stories when i just needed to know that someone cared, that God was listening and *poof* an avocado in my life. this green butter is the goodness placed in the right place at the right time. i hope this blog is such to you, dear reader.

Followers