12.27.2011

Work vs Play

Today Siri was more foe than friend. She distracted me from my work by beeping and luring me with her many beautiful colors. I had some separation anxiety as I had to go to the bathroom and leave her behind and wondered if she would be okay without me.  (I mean, she's just newborn!) After only one day, I am already feeling the imbalance of our new relationship as I clearly need Siri more than she needs me. Plus, she has already warped some of my words into things but I did not say.  (I told my friend Siri made it hard to work today as I kept wanting to play with her apps and she translated it "ass"....really Siri?  Did you have to go thtere?)  However she has been beneficial to me creatively as I have many stories and blog post churning in my mind that I don't have to wait to put on paper.





Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
avocados are my sign. i just love them. i have a few stories when i just needed to know that someone cared, that God was listening and *poof* an avocado in my life. this green butter is the goodness placed in the right place at the right time. i hope this blog is such to you, dear reader.

Followers